Orders may be cancelled before the balance payment of 50% is made. If the balance is not paid, your order will be cancelled, and the deposit will be forfeited.
What happens if I don’t pay the balance in time?
When will I need to pay for my ordered Homefarm?
When placing an order, a deposit of 50% is required. The balance of the payment will be requested before the due shipment date with a 1 week window of time to make the payment.
When will I receive my Homefarm after it has been ordered?
Once your order is received by the homefarm team, assembly of your product will start and shipment will take within 4-6 weeks.
You will be contacted to confirm your delivery date.
Is my Homefarm data safe?
Homefarm uses end to end encryption to send and receive data. Homefarm does not, and will not share your data with any 3rd party individual or organisation.
What Data does my Homefarm collect?
My Homefarm can analyse and collect data regarding the usage of the product. This data includes things like when the product is on, as well as temperature and humidity levels within the product.
How do I dispose of a Grow Mat?
Seed Mats are 100% biodegradable. They can therefore be disposed of in a compost heap or they can simply be thrown in the bin.
Wheatgrass Juice (Serves 2)
- Take ½ cup of freshly cut wheatgrass. Add 2-3 cups of water and blend at high speed in a fruit or vegetable blender for at least one minute.
- The pulp will float to the top. Strain this juice and add some fresh lemon juice. Lemon gives a fresh, tangy flavor to the juice.
- Drink right after you make it
TIP: you can add orange juice to give it a tangy flavor as well!
- ½ cup of fresh wheatgrass
- 2-3 cups water
- Juice of half a lemon
Blueberry, Banana, Wheatgrass Smoothie (Serves 1)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add Chia seeds and oats to top off if you would like to add some crunch.
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds (pre-soaked)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup fresh wheat grass
Apple, Ginger, Wheatgrass Smoothie (Serves 1)
- Add all ingredients to your smoothie maker or blender and blitz to combine. Do give it a little while, to make sure the oats and fruit skin are completely blended in.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup or 25g oats
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- ½ cup wheatgrass
- 1 handful (35g) spinach
- 200ml water (for a thick smoothie, 300ml for a thinner one)
- ice to serve