- In a large pan, add the tenderloin, coconut oil, and about half of your favourite beef spices. Cover the pan and cook on medium heat.
- As the pan is heating up, cut up the carrots and mushrooms.
- As soon as the pan is sizzling (about 5 minutes) add the 2 cups of water to the pan, flip the steaks, re-spice the beef, and add the carrots and mushrooms around the beef in the pan. Re-cover, and continue to cook on medium heat.
On to the Salad:
- Chop the cucumbers and avocados.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the Parsley and mint, then add the chopped cucumbers and avocado, finally drizzling the olive oil over the top of that.
- Mix the salad thoroughly. Take your time on this, micro-greens are fragile, and the salad will taste and present the best if they aren’t bent of crumpled too much.
- Let the steak cook until the water has entirely boiled off. Stir every 10 minutes or so.
- Once the steak is cooked cut into slices, add the carrots and mushrooms to the salad and mix again.
- Serve the salad over the slices of tenderloin.
- 2 cups parsley microgreens
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 Crimini mushrooms, chopped and roasted
- 2 medium carrots, chopped and roasted
- 500g organic beef tenderloin, slow-cooked
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cups water
- Your favourite beef spices