- Gently cook the prosciutto over medium heat until crisp and transfer to paper towels.
- Pour the fat into a sealable container or blender along with the rest of the dressing ingredients.
- Shake vigorously or blend well.
- Mix the dressing into the greens a little at a time. We’re talking microgreens here, so there’s no need to drench them.
- Top a lightly toasted baguette slice with the prosciutto and then a pinch of the greens. Add salt to taste if needed
For the baguettes:
- 2 cups mizuna microgreens
- 200g of prosciutto slices
- Baguette, thinly sliced
For the dressing:
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil