- Whisk 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, 2 tsp. sesame oil, and 1/2 tsp. vinegar in bowl.
- Stack 2 paper towels on work surface. Cut tofu crosswise into 2cm thick slices; cut each slice crosswise in half. Arrange tofu on paper towels and let stand 10 minutes. Pat top of tofu dry.
- Heat peanut oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu and cook, without moving, until golden brown on bottom, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer tofu to paper towel to drain, then place tofu on sheet of foil and brush both sides with soy sauce mixture.
- Wipe out any peanut oil from skillet. Add 2 teaspoons sesame oil and place skillet over medium heat. Add green onions, ginger, and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add remaining 1 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce and 3 tsp. vinegar, then bok choy. Toss until bok-choy wilts, 1 to 2 minutes. Add mizuna in 2 batches, tossing to wilt before adding more, 1 to 2 minutes per batch. Season greens with salt and pepper. Add tofu to skillet. Toss gently to blend. Transfer to platter.
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce, divided
- 4 tsp. Asian sesame oil, divided
- 3 1/2 tsp. unseasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 500gr container extra-firm tofu, drained
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 baby bok-choy, leaves separated
- 2 cups loosely packed mizuna microgreens