- Toss onion, sugar, and sumac in a medium bowl; season with salt and let sit 30 minutes.
- Add oil, vinegar, and pomegranate molasses and toss to combine; let sit 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, toss in parsley and pomegranate seeds; season with salt.
- ½ large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground sumac
- Kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate molasses or 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups (lightly packed) fresh flat-leaf parsley microgreens
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds