- First, wash and peel the radish and then julienne into 1-2 cm thick strips. place into a bowl with enough cool water to just cover the radish while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Next, cut the bottoms off the sprouts and rinse.
- Cut the shiso leaves into thin strips, 1-2cm thick.
- Drain the water from the bowl with the julienned radish and lightly pat dry with a paper towel or two.
- Open the can of tuna, drain and add to the bowl with radishes. Measure and out your mayo, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce and add to the same bowl and mix everything together.
- After you’ve mixed the tuna and seasonings in, add the microgreens, a splash of sesame oil, fresh pepper and serve!
- 2 cups daikon julienned
- 1can tuna in water drained
- 1 cup radish microgreens
- 5 shiso leaves
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1tsp. sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. soy sauce
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Sesame oil